Peach and Cucumber Salad
A very refreshing salad that is easy to whip up. You can find cucumbers and peaches on sale at your local market. This salad is a great side for any meat entree!
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 6 people
- 1.5 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cucumber
- 2 lb yellow peaches
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 Tbsp mint
- pumpkin seeds
- To make the vinaigrette - put rice vinegar, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil into a jar. Shake and set aside.
- Chop cucumbers and peaches into your desired size.
- In a large bowl, combine peach and cucumber.
- Toss salad with some chopped mozzarella, choice of chopped herbs (I used mint and basil), and pumpkin seeds.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!