Peach and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing cucumber and peach salad is topped with a homemade rice vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil vinaigrette. Toss in some mozzarella cheese chunks, pumpkin seeds, and your choice of herbs. It is ready to serve as a side to your main course or alone for a light lunch.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A very refreshing salad that is easy to whip up. You can find cucumbers and peaches on sale at your local market. This salad is a great side for any meat entree!
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 6 people
- 1.5 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 lb yellow peaches
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 Tbsp mint
- pumpkin seeds
- To make the vinaigrette - put rice vinegar, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil into a jar. Shake and set aside.
- Chop cucumbers and peaches into your desired size.
- In a large bowl, combine peach and cucumber.
- Toss salad with some chopped mozzarella, choice of chopped herbs (I used mint and basil), and pumpkin seeds.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette.
If you love the taste of peaches you are probably excited about finding new recipes using this delicious fruit. This page contains recipes using peaches.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.