Peach and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing cucumber and peach salad is topped with a homemade rice vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil vinaigrette. Toss in some mozzarella cheese chunks, pumpkin seeds, and your choice of herbs. It is ready to serve as a side to your main course or alone for a light lunch.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 23, 2019
A very refreshing salad that is easy to whip up. You can find cucumbers and peaches on sale at your local market. This salad is a great side for any meat entree!
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 6 people
- 1.5 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 lb yellow peaches
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 Tbsp mint
- pumpkin seeds
- To make the vinaigrette - put rice vinegar, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil into a jar. Shake and set aside.
- Chop cucumbers and peaches into your desired size.
- In a large bowl, combine peach and cucumber.
- Toss salad with some chopped mozzarella, choice of chopped herbs (I used mint and basil), and pumpkin seeds.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.