Knowing how to make a good crepe comes in handy because you can fill them with whatever you like. They make a wonderful treat whether it's morning, noon, or night. I like to serve them with fresh fruit for breakfast, and tuck them with dark chocolate for dessert. They also make great wraps for things like smoked salmon and cream cheese. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- butter for cooking crepes
- any toppings or fillings you desire
- Whisk the eggs in large bowl.
- Whisk in milk, water, flour, and melted butter until smooth. Allow mix to rest in fridge for at least 30 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
- Heat some butter in a non-stick pan of medium heat. Pour an ounce of crepe batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly. The thinner, the better.
- Cook first side for 45 to 60 seconds and flip over. Cook for about 30 seconds. Transfer to plate to lay flat.
- Continue cooking the rest of the batter. Serve with your desired fillings and toppings.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!