Permed Hair Straight in Some Places

So I got my perm today and I had baseball practice a bit after. After practice i took my hat off to find my hair looks a bit straight in some places. Will this be fixed by just washing it when it's time or is the perm ruined?

Just wetting your hair in the areas it looks straing and smashing it back into place could help. If you are still having the same issues after it is time to wash your hair in 3 days I would go back and talk wit hthe salon you got the perm from. Use a pick on your hair and not a brush when fixing the curls in your hair.

If you had your done by a professional, you should call, and schedule another appointment to fix. There are conditions you should follow when this hair is done , to maintain your look!

Your hair may not of gotten wrapped in the perm rod.Whoever did your perm she must always favor the customer.She will do those straight parts over.

If it is still straight after washing and air-drying, go back to the salon for a fix

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingMarch 19, 2020
👒
🐰
🐛
🌻
😷