Permed Haired Frizzy Not Curly?

I got a perm two weeks ago. I did everything I was instructed to do by my hairdresser. After I shower my hair looks great, the next day it goes kinda straight so I spray water on it, scrunch it, and add a little hairspray and it looks like I stuck my finger in a lightsocket and it's extremely frizzy. After the 3rd day it looks limp and I repeat. I was told to wash it every few days. So my question is, am I not playing enough with my hair in between washes, you know I mean scrunching it enough?

Go back to the hairdresser You may need to have tne perm fixed.

I agree - time to return to your hairdresser for review and hopefully a solution. It does not have anything to do with your scrunching too much or too little so just make an appointment and see what they can do to make it right.

My mom gets a perm and hers lasts months! This is only a two weeks, you should go back and let them fix your perm!

Most perms last about 6 months. You should go back to your stylist and let her know its only been 2 weeks and it is not curly.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJuly 27, 2017
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Permed-Haired-Frizzy-Not-Curly.html