Pierogi Casserole

If you love pierogies as much as I do, then you will surely enjoy this easy casserole. It is easily customizable with your favorite flavors.

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 8-12 servings

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  2. In a large pot, bring water to boiling and cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup bacon bits, cream cheese, green onions, and 1-1 1/2 cups cheese. Mix well.
  4. Spray 9 x 13 inch casserole pan with non-stick spray. Lay 3 noodles in the bottom.
  5. Spread 1/3 of the potato mixture onto the noodles. Repeat with 2 more layers of noodles and potatoes. (Note: You will finish with a potato layer.)
  6. Top with remaining cheese and bacon bits.
  7. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
  8. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

YUMMY!!!!! I cannot wait to try this! Thank you for sharing and for the detailed instructions!

I've never had pierogi, didn't even know what they were. I do like every ingredient that goes into this casserole. So, I'm saving this recipe. Sounds delicious.

Thanks for posting.