Pillowcase as Chair Cover

I usually use 2 pillow cases for our bed. Recently one wore out. What to do with the other? I came up with the idea of putting it on the back of my extra dining room chairs that are put away in storage. This also works great if you have children with sticky fingers at the table. The case slips perfectly over a chair. Now I am on the hunt for odd ones at the thrift shop for my other chairs in storage. :)

When I was moving from one city to another (300 Miles) for padding I put winter coats, buttoned up on the backs of my chairs. Didn't have a single scratch on them when I unpacked them. We did the packing and moving ourselves.

I use an old pillowcase as a cover for my extra table leaf.