Pizza Macaroni Bake
Another easy, inexpensive, kid-friendly meal!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 Tbsp. onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 cans tomato sauce (8oz. size)
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Brown hamburger, onion, and seasonings.
- Cook macaroni.
- Combine all in 9x9 inch pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!