Pizza Meatloaf Recipes
Pizza meatloaf is a simple and delicious meal the whole family will love. This page contains pizza meatloaf recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With a few different ingredients you can switch up plain meatloaf to a version that everyone will love!
Total Time: 45-60 min.
- 2 lb ground beef or ground chicken
- 2 mozzarella sticks or 4 oz. of mozzarella
- pizza sauce or ketchup
- 1 egg
- dry bread crumbs or a mix of wheat germ and flax seed (my preference)
- Italian spices as desired (basil, thyme, oregano)
- garlic if you like it
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Mix your meats, crumbs, spices, and egg together.
- Place in baking pan. Make a space and place one or two slices of the mozzarella string cheese in the middle of the loaf and cover with the meat.
- Then top with pizza sauce (or ketchup if you don't have any pizza sauce).
- Bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes.
It's simple but "Oh so yummy!".
This is a great way to jazz up ordinary meatloaf!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 (10 oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cup corn flakes
- 1 can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. mozzarella cheese
Mix ground beef, half the sauce and next 6 ingredients in large bowl. Press half the mixture into 9x13 inch pan. Place 2 slices cheese on top. Top with remaining mixture, sealing sides to enclose cheese. Pour remaining sauce over loaf. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Top with remaining cheese. Return to oven; heat until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
By Robin from Washington, IA