Planning Outfits

Category Clothing
Knowing which clothes and accessories that look good together, can help you save time getting dressed. This is a guide about planning outfits.

I got so tired of having nothing to wear, I was going crazy. I decided to tear into my closet and put some outfits together including jewelry and shoes and write each one down. Then I decided to photograph myself in each outfit and place the individual photos in a protector sheet. This allows me to make notes on the individual outfits as well as the ability to "take my wardrobe with me" as I shop for jewelry and/or different items that will match what I already have.

Outfit Photo Book

By Mitzi from DeLand, FL

This is a tip if you have a 6 year Diva who, at the last minutes before you walk out the door, decides she hates all her clothes and has nothing to wear. I used my digital camera and took pictures of her in each outfit (shirt, pants, etc) and that made it fun for her to do a fashion show. Every night she picked a picture and we laid everything out the night before. No problems since!

By mlweston from Valley Lee, Maryland

I have a strapless dress. I have a strapless bra and a shawl that I wear with it. I clip them all together on the hanger the dress is on. It makes it easy when I am going to wear it.