Planning a Birthday Party for a Parent

Category Birthday
Arranging a celebration for your mom or dad's birthday can be fun for all. This is a guide about planning a birthday party for a parent.

This is a guide about ideas for 95th birthday party. A 95th birthday is certainly a milestone to be celebrated.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I need ideas on designing a program for my mom's 83rd birthday party.

By Annette

Answers

When my grandmother turned 85, we had a big party/family friend neighbor reunion at our church. Of course, we had all kinds of party foods and sweet tea. I wrote a song for her and my daughter played it on the piano for me to sing. My sister recited a poem she wrote, my uncle played his guitar and sang, and some others spoke.

Grannie walked in the church down the aisle, waving royally to everyone and was seated in a rocking chair at the front of the church. It was so wonderful, it was kind of like her funeral, except that she got to be there to enjoy it!

You could do a "this is your life" theme. People who have been a big part of her life record something, and then come out and greet her. She would love it.