Plants That Repel Snakes?

Is there any plants I can plant that repels snakes?

By TAMMY BENNETT from Vincennes, IN

Answers

Best Answer

The perfect way to keep snakes out of your yard is to plant mint around the border. Snakes hate it and you have a wonderful plant for cooking and teas. You could also lay hemp rope around the border of the yard, snakes won't cross it. The only thing left after that is to get rid of the snakes that are now trapped in the yard. LOL

Best Answer

Moth balls does it for me. If it rains a lot you have to redo them soon as they melt away!

Best Answer

Bordering the yard will not help. The snakes travel and nest underground, and come up through holes.

Best Answer

I redid my flower beds several years ago with Cedar shaving about 2-3 inches deep. I live close to a state park.

I have seen no snakes or Scorpions. All my plants that are in the ground seem to love it.

Best Answer

Mothballs are also harmful to humans. If you want something natural and harmless thats also repelling snakes.. You want lemongrass, marigolds, wormwood, Sarpgandha, peppermint, cinnamon and garlic to deter snakes. From my understanding mints and sweet grass are great for bugs but idk about soo much on snakes.

Home and Garden Pest Control SnakesJuly 15, 2021
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Plants-That-Repel-Snakes-1.html