Plastic Bottle and Washi Tape Bracelet
I love making these because I always have plastic bottles handy and I adore washi tape! It's so easy to make bracelets to go with any outfit using this method. And it's super cheap, too.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 bracelet
- plastic bottle
- nail file
- washi tape
- hole punching tool
- chain clasp
- Remove any labels from your plastic bottle and make sure it's clean inside and out.
- Cut a C shaped piece out of the bottle horizontally. This will be your bracelet base.
- File the sides of the plastic to smooth it out.
- Beginning at one end, start wrapping the bracelet diagonally until you get to the other end.
- Cut the two square ends of the bracelet cuff so they are rounded off.
- Punch a hole at both ends and drop your chain clasp through. Use the pliers to move chains around if necessary.
- Put on, clasp, and go!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!