Plastic Easter Egg Tree
Read More Comments
Making an Easter egg tree is a great way to use up some of those plastic eggs that you may have laying around.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 foam cone (11 7/8 in. tall)
- 48 small plastic eggs (approx. 2 in. tall)
- 1-2 bag paper Easter grass
- hot glue gun
- Hot glue the eggs onto the cone, starting at the bottom. I started by gluing on 4 eggs, to divide up the space into fourths. This made it easier to figure out the spacing.
- I put my eggs fairly close together on the first row, then left more space for the remaining rows. Repeat rows until you reach the top.
- Applying glue to the cone in between the eggs. Stuff grass into the spaces. Remove any grass that didn't stick to the cone. Apply more glue and grass to fill any bare spots.
- Apply a lot of glue to the tip of the cone, as well as to the side of the eggs in the top row. Stuff a bunch of grass into the glue.
- Use scissors to trim any long pieces of grass.
- Apply glue to the bottom of an egg and adhere it to the top of the tree. This egg will be able to open if you want to hide a small treat inside of it. :)
Making an Easter egg tree is a great way to use up some of those plastic eggs that you may have laying around.Read More...
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute little Easter egg tree I saw on line that I just thought was adorable and it turned out really darling.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.