Popsicle Stick Puzzle
Kids can make their own puzzles. They are fun as gifts that they can make for others, as well.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
- Popsicle sticks (wide craft sticks recommended)
- markers or crayons
- Lay a number of craft sticks side by side so that they look like a picket fence.
- Place a strip of tape across the top and bottom of the sticks, to keep them together.
- Use crayons or markers to draw a picture across the sticks.
- Remove the tape, scramble the sticks, and see if you can put the picture back together!
By Kirsten from Logan, UT
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.