Post-it Note Pen Holder
I had a mini tissue box from my free zone down in the club house. I also got a four pack of Post-its from the Dollar Tree.
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 mini tissue box
- hot glue gun
- 4 Post-it notes 3" by 3" ($1.00)
- 16 oz something to weigh down the box
- 6+ pens
- If you don't have one, you can make it from card stock or a poster board.
Here is a link to make the boxes from your Cricket.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/324540716868779991/ I have also seen them on etsy.
- I wrapped clear tape around the box for extra stability.
- Then I filled mine with glass nuggets. You can use marbles, beans, popcorn, or anything that will weigh down the box and keep the pens secure.
- Then I glued each pad to a side. N-JOY!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.