Poulan Pro PB301 Riding Mower Broken Deck Lift Handle?

Pictures of the riding mower.Anybody have one of these? I got one with a broken deck lift handle assembly and I'm not even sure what parts I need or what its supposed to look like. The bracket holding the left side is broken, and the pin that moves when you push the button doesn't have anything to click into. In the pics you can see the pivot point of the arm resting on top of the broken bracket. Second pic shows the arm moved off the bracket. Last pic is the bracket after I removed it. PICS of yours with all the parts?

Pictures of the riding mower.

The pieces of the lift arm.

A Poulan Pro PB301 Riding Mower lable.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

There are Youtube videos that show how to do this. Here is one of them m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2VhjxStdaE.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersOctober 2, 2021
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Poulan-Pro-PB301-Riding-Mower-Broken-Deck-Lift-Handle.html