Power Out in Bedroom

The other day, I turned on the bedroom light and shortly after it went out with all power to master bedroom. I replaced the circuit breaker switch in the panel box for the master bedroom, but still nothing. I tested the switch with a voltage meter and find I have no juice going to switch. I removed the wire to switch and tested that as well and I'm not getting any juice from that wire. Could a bad switch or bad outlet cause this problem? Obviously there is a break somewhere. Any suggestions?

I really have no clues when it comes to electric but ask around your friends and family to see if any electrical engineer could have a look for you.
That's one thing NOT to mess with if you are not qualified. You can't risk not getting professional help here as you could spark a fire- god forbid.

Be safe, good luck,
Monique :)