Yellow Mustard for Burn Relief

I got a nasty steam burn while cooking. It was late on a Saturday evening and nothing I tried worked to relieve the burning. I "googled" burn relief and found many sites stating to use yellow mustard for burn relief, from the fridge works best. I figured it couldn't hurt.

Immediately upon slathering it onto my arm, the burning stopped! After about 15 minutes, I washed it off and the burning started back up. So I slathered it on again, covered the area with non adherent pads, and covered that with gauze roll. The next morning, I unwrapped and washed the area. The burning was gone, and just some redness of the skin was left. No blistering at all! Try it, you will be amazed!