Presser Foot on Singer Won't Move?

How do I repair the presser foot on my Singer 360? It does not move when I flip the lever down.

Best Answer

Might be that the machine is still set in "bobbin-winding" mode instead of sewing mode?

Best Answer

I have the same issue on my Singer sewing machine right now. My presser foot is stuck down and you can't flit the level to move it up. This is an issue inside the machine and I had to take mine to a repair shop in order to have it fixed. I think he told me it had to do with the controller level of the machine and it was stuck in the down position where yours seems to be stuck in the up position. I tried to fix mine but it was not possible to do it myself. I would recommend that you see help with this and get a good repair shop.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesJune 28, 2020
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Presser-Foot-on-Singer-Wont-Move.html