Pressure Cooker Chicken Thighs
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
December 13, 2017
You can have a hot, healthy, delicious chicken dinner in around half an hour! You can vary the spices in this recipe. Chicken thighs were on sale for 99 cents a pound in my area this week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: Half hour or less
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Facebook group
- 4 chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skin-on and bone-in
- olive oil
- spices of your choice (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, water or beer
- Remove the skin from the chicken thighs. If there is any excess fat, remove that, too. Rub the chicken with olive oil. This will make the spices stick better.
- Sprinkle spices of your choice on the chicken.
- Put 1/2 cup of the liquid of your choice in the pot. Add the trivet. Place the chicken thighs on the trivet.
- Close the pressure cooker and set for 10 minutes on manual.
- Do a natural pressure release for three minutes, then release all the pressure.
- Serve with the delicious gravy this produces.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.