Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples
A hearty and delicious meal is always welcome. Roasting some apples and adding them in with your chicken will make a flavorful combination. This is a guide about chicken thighs with roasted apples and garlic recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A perfect recipe for fall.
Total Time: 45 minutes to cook. 15 minutes to prepare.
Source: My Recipes.com
- 5 cups peeled, chopped apples
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skinned
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 tsp of the salt and blend again.
- Put the mixture in a foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and put on top to the apple mixture.
- Cook 40-45 minutes, or until done.