Preventing Blisters on Feet

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Woman with a blister on the bottom of her feet.I found that swathing between my toes lightly with lotion, vaseline or face cream before I put on my socks eases this friction before a blister can form. Any other ideas out there? Placing lambswool became a problem keeping it in place.

By Avis

2 More Solutions

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts

This is very common for us ladies especially if we buy a new shoes. The fit is the main problem sometimes. Each time you walk, the back of your foot that keeps rubbing on the inner back part of your shoes makes a blister and that really hurts.

Preventing Pain from Blisters with a Pantyliner - stick to the back of the shoe causing the blister

I have a blister forming on the sole of my foot, how can I harden the skin and so prevent the blister from forming?

By pauline272 from Kent, England

Answers

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 337 Feedbacks

I don't think you can "harden the skin". You have to figure out why you are getting the blister, and then remedy the problem. Are your shoes rubbing? Do you need socks, or better socks?

Are you don't some unusual type of walking, for which you need better or just different shoes? Perhaps just putting a bandaid over the spot where the blister is forming will do the trick.

Answer this Question

Health & BeautyJuly 22, 2013
🌻
🎆
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Preventing-Blisters-on-Feet.html