Preventing Fake Leather Backpack from Staining Clothing

Ive just started back at school for year 12, and the uniform is a white blouse and black skirt. However, I bought a new backpack for school, it is unfortunately fake leather and black. When I use it, which is everyday but weekends, where the straps go they leave black on my shirt and it is really hard to wash out. I love the bag and I have already swapped it once and don't want to again. Help!

By katy.m22

Best Answer

I would suggest lining the straps that come into contact with your blouse with a fabric such as denim or fleece. Just cut strips the same width as the straps and use fabric glue to glue the strips to the straps.

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingJanuary 31, 2014
🌻
🐛
📓