Prognosis for a Puppy with Parvo

We got our puppy a little over a week ago and everything was fine till 3 days ago. She slowly stopped eating, but was drinking fine still. The first day really was nothing and the second day still wasn't bad. She had diarrhea with no blood in it in the morning, and puked the smallest amount. The 3rd day is when she became very sleepy and stopped trying to eat or drink and then puked a little more this time and I took her in. She had regular poop after the diarrhea.

The vet didn't say or mention anything about the possibility she wouldn't make it. I don't have the money to hospitalize her, so we're doing in home treatment as they call it. I'll be taking her in daily for the fluid pouch and I think antibiotics. Since we've come home after the first treatment she's gotten worse with the puking and I'm forcing her to drink water with a syringe.

I know it will get worse before it gets better. I just want to know if she will survive. The vet said we got her in the beginning stages of it, and she has diarrhea again with a horrible smell, but no blood and this was more diarrhea like than the first time. Will she make it through this?

I would still contact the vet if I were you. I would also contact the person who sold me the puppy.

They sold you a sick dog, and should be paying for the treatment.