Protecting Your Bathroom When Dyeing Hair

Category Coloring
If you are saving money by dyeing your hair at home, be sure to cover your surfaces to avoid difficult stains. This is a page about protecting your bathroom when dyeing hair.

When dyeing/coloring my hair, I can be as careful as can be and I still seemed to miss some small spots/splatters on the back splash of the sink. The spots would not start to show until they dried. So my solution was to use Glad Press 'n Seal on the back splash to protect it. It worked great. I do not know why it took me so long to think of this.

I use Glad Press 'n Seal more for non-food items, than for a food wrap. It clings to a variety of surfaces. It can also be used to protect surfaces while painting. It has many uses and is handy to have in a home.

By it's.only.me from NE PA /USA

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringMay 15, 2018
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Protecting-Your-Bathroom-When-Dyeing-Hair.html