Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Fabulous spiced pumpkin cookies sandwiching fluffy cream filling.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: about 18
- 1 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup warm whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter with the sugar. Beat in the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into the pumpkin mixture. Blend until combined.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- While cookies cool completely, prepare filling.
- Combine the filling ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Spread a glob of cream onto the flat side of a cookie and top with a similarly sized second cookie.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.