Puppy Peeing In Her Sleep

I have a 6-8 week old Pit Bull puppy. I have only had her for 1 week. For the first 5 days she would wake up and cry to let me know she had to go potty, whether it was pee or poop. For the last 2 days she has been peeing in her bed while she is sleeping, when she is finished is when she now cries. Why is she doing this and what can I do to stop it? I have set up a potty box for her, so when she would wake up and cry to potty I would get up and put her in the potty box.

You may need to get her doggie diapers until she grows out of it.

I would not suggest putting pee pee pads in her bed, since then she might get the idea she is supposed to go there. However, if you have some old towels these will be cheaper than the diaper option.

If she is sleeping a long time, you can try waking her up halfway through and taking her to go potty.