Quick Fruit Cake
May 12, 2021
This is a real summer treat that is made very quickly. It will take you about 20 minutes to prepare it. It contains only a few ingredients, is not baked and is great if you have surprise guests who want to serve something sweet.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 400-500 g ground biscuits
- 500 g whipped cream
- fruit as desired
- 100 g chocolate
- Pour the biscuits yourself, if they are not ground.
- Prepare the fruit. Cherries are used in this recipe, and you can put bananas, kiwis or peaches if you wish.
- Whisk the whipped cream.
- Add ground biscuits to the whipped cream.
- Stir in biscuits and whipped cream.
- Place the mixture on a tray and shape like a cake crust.
- Coat with whipped cream.
- Place the cherries on top. If you want, you can add grated chocolate over the cherries.
- Coat with whipped cream and decorate the cake.
And that is all. Your quick summer fruit cake is ready. Enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.