Quick Fruit Cake
May 12, 2021
This is a real summer treat that is made very quickly. It will take you about 20 minutes to prepare it. It contains only a few ingredients, is not baked and is great if you have surprise guests who want to serve something sweet.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 400-500 g ground biscuits
- 500 g whipped cream
- fruit as desired
- 100 g chocolate
- Pour the biscuits yourself, if they are not ground.
- Prepare the fruit. Cherries are used in this recipe, and you can put bananas, kiwis or peaches if you wish.
- Whisk the whipped cream.
- Add ground biscuits to the whipped cream.
- Stir in biscuits and whipped cream.
- Place the mixture on a tray and shape like a cake crust.
- Coat with whipped cream.
- Place the cherries on top. If you want, you can add grated chocolate over the cherries.
- Coat with whipped cream and decorate the cake.
And that is all. Your quick summer fruit cake is ready. Enjoy.
May 18, 20210 found this helpful
It looks really delicious.
May 18, 20211 found this helpful
I like this recipe. It is really quick to make.
June 16, 20210 found this helpful
The cake looks very tasty.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.