February 1, 2021
This is a fairly simple quilt rack for the beginner woodworker.
Total Time: 5 hours
- 1 2 inch thick 3 feet long dowel
- 1 1 by 3 3 feet long lumber
- 4 1 by 2 3 feet long lumber
- 2 1 by 12 4 feet long lumber
- scroll saw
- pattern (can google for template or freehand)
- mitre supply
- Cut all wood to correct length using mitre saw according to supply description. Using a scroll saw, cut desired shape for ends from pattern from 1 by 12 size wood. Router edges on sides. Router 1 by 2 by 3 foot piece of wood.
- Screw the dowel onto top, 1 by 3 by 3 foot piece of wood on the bottom, and
four 1 by 2 by 3 foot pieces of wood on the sides. (See picture of finished project.) Stain and varnish.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.