Raising a Bed with Books

Category Bedroom
Using books to raise your box spring off the ground is a great solution if you don't have a bed frame or if you like your bed to be low to the ground. This is a page about raising a bed with books.

I recently had a hollywood frame under the bed. It was too high and tended to roll out when I "hopped" up on it.

Then I took it out and it was just a bit too low, plus I stubbed my toe on the box springs.

Today I found "the goldilocks" spot. I raised the bed up using some old books I didn't need. High enough not to stub my toes and not so high I couldn't just walk up and sit down like it was a couch.

The first attempt to tack the lace down to the wood proved futile as there was a piece of plastic inside, not wood.

Then I hot glued the lacy dust ruffle I found in the free table. It covers the books and adds an elegant touch I like a lot. N-JOY!

Organizing BedroomFebruary 6, 2018
🌻
🐛
📓
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Raising-a-Bed-with-Books-1.html