Re-dyeing Hair?

Basically, I got a balayage professionally done and I don't like it :( The colour is more of a medium brassy brown almost a caramel color clashing with my very dark brown (kinda blackish) natural hair. So I was wondering if there's any way I can make the balayage darker using store bought products (perhaps a shade lighter than my natural hair ) or is it safe to box dye it back to its original color without it turning green (or just going terribly wrong).

I would consider going to the hairdresser to get it fixed, but I got it done like last week and I would feel extremely guilty for my parents (who paid for the treatment) and wanna go about finding a solution on a budget.

I would definitely go back to the hair stylist. If you do it on your own and are still unhappy, the stylist will say you did something wrong.

If your using a black dye it should cover over well.Consult your stylist she will want you happy with her job.

If you are not happy with the color that they did, go back. Most hair dressers will fix it for you. My granddaughter had to have hers redone and her mom didn't pay again.

They will fix it for you since you're unpleased with the result. If you do end up doing it yourself, get a darker brown semi-permanent hair colour with a red tone mixed in (this way it wont go greenish), apply, and wash.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsSeptember 1, 2017
🐰
🍀
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Re-dyeing-Hair-51.html