Re-dyeing Hair with Semi-permanent Dye

I coloured my hair on Friday with a semi-permanent light brown to my already darker coloured hair. The re-growth is still too light. Is it safe to colour over this with a darker brown of the same brand and also semi permanent? It's Monday. Or will my hair fall out?

Your hair won't fall out per se, but it's good to give it a month between dying. If you do it, trim the ends and deep condition it afterwards.

You can apply semipermanent color right away

It is possible to re-color your hair. However, it is best to wait 3 to 6 weeks before coloring it again, You can also try to just do a touch up on the re-growth area. I think this would be better than coloring your hair again. Buy a touch up kit to touch up the re-growth area.

Your hair will not fall out use conditioner so your hair does not dry out.I have had to re-dye my hair the same day.Go ahead and fix it.