Recipes for Cilantro Cucumber Baguette Bites
A delicious fingerfood for entertaining or anytime. This page contains recipes for cilantro cucumber baguette bites.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (.7 oz.) package of dry Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and sour cream.
Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on bread slices and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.