Making a Recycled Plastic Container Jewelry Keeper
November 14, 2016
I used an expired papaya cream container. I threw away the contents and washed the plastic container. Then I found an empty pressed powder container with a mirror. I took it out and here's what I have made out of it.
- round container
- beads and trimming beads
- art paper
- coloring materials
- Place the container lid on a piece of art paper. Trace its shape.
- Place the container upside down and trace its shape three times.
- Cut out the circles. Glue them place to cover the inner and outer base of the container and its lid.
- Cover the sides with ribbon and glue in place.
- Add trimming beads to the edge of the lid and in the middle body of the container.
- Stick the mirror inside the lid and decorate it with beads.
- Get a piece of cardboard and cut a heart shape.
- Cover with art paper and put some trimming beads around the edge.
- Glue only the tip of the heart in the center of the lid. This will serve as a stand when you open the container.
- Add some artwork on the lid's open space.
- Now you can keep your jewelry inside. Flip the heart open to make the lid stand up.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.