Recycling Old Sports Trophies?

I have quite a few of old sports trophies that I would like to recycle. I live in Alabama is there a location near me or even around Atlanta Georgia that I might be able to take them?

By Linda

Look for a place where challenged people live. We have one and they use them for prizes when they win. It doesn't matter whose name is on it or what it is for. They just know the won a prize or a trophy.

There are many places that will reuse trophies - boys and girls clubs, perhaps Scouts & Guides, sometimes schools, charitable events, etc. If they do not use them for the sport that is depicted, most trophy sellers will swap out the top, sometimes for free (especially if you are getting engraving done there.)

We used to recycle curling trophies at the school I taught at; we took off the name plaques, and used them that way. Many places like Goodwill or the Salvation Army thrift shops will take them as well, as they can sell them.

Better Living Green Living RecyclingAugust 7, 2014
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recycling-Old-Sports-Trophies.html