Relief from Pain of New Dentures

2 days ago I had my bottom teeth extracted and the surgeon immediately put the lower dentures in. It's the 3rd day now and I have ulcers everywhere in the lower part of my month. I haven't taken the dentures out like I was told, but the sores are getting worse. The dentures are way too large. Any suggestions?

By karenmnabp1

Best Answer

Return to the dentist immediately. If anything, the dentures should feel very tight. The sores are from the loose fitting dentures rubbing when you talk or eat. They should fit very snugly.

Three days on your mouth should be in the healing stages. Since you feel your's is becoming worse you should be ringing to the dental office and asking for help.

Get back to him or a dentist immediately. Possible need to adjust dentures when swelling goes down.

Your not suppose to eat hard chewing food's for a while that might help I did it last year with my top and now my bottom it's going to be sore for a while but the denture cream that heals the soreness on your gums.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJanuary 31, 2014
🎄
🍂