Remembering The Right Lid for a Container

I love getting a "free" food container when I buy certain lunch meats. They are clear and easy to fit, as they are rectangular. I recently got rid of all my round food containers, as I like how square and rectangle fit in the fridge and pantry. And I have the bottoms of all mine in one basket, with the lids in another.

But, two of them are so close to the same, but with one small difference. I am always grabbing the wrong lid. So today, I marked the bottom with an indelible marker "B" to indicate the lid color. Now I can toss the yellow back into the basket it came from. Now when I grab the bottom, I will know it's the blue lid that goes with it. This really will help. I hope it's an idea for you, too.

NOTE: I know the ink will eventually fade, but it's easy to reapply. Or you could do it with fingernail polish. N-JOY!

Source: My crazy brain

Organizing KitchenNovember 26, 2019
🎄
🍂
😷
Generated 2020-11-22 08:10:19 in 774 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remembering-The-Right-Lid-for-a-Container.html