Removing Bug Stains on Front Bumper

How do I remove bug stains on pearl white paint on the front of my vehicle?

Try a Barkeepers Friend with a non-scratch scrubbie

Hi,

I would use Dawn diluted and use an Magic Eraser on it if the stain is really tough, and if not I would use Baby Shampoo and water with a washrag, and scrub lightly, if at all.

Blessings,

---Robyn

Clay bar!

It is also ideal to remove any bugs, or bird poop immediately to make it easier to clean and remove the stains.

Take a soft, clean, cotton rag and a bucket of warm water with a few drops of Tide in it and carefully wipe the yuck off. It is all about gentle elbow grease.

Don't use Magic Eraser, a scrub brush, one of those sponges with a pad on the back or anything that may be the least bit abrasive of you will get fine scratches like I got on the hood of my car when I did this. I was dumb and tried all of the above. Not a good lesson to learn.

Try to do it on a cool day also or out of direct sun. I swear when you wet the dead bugs if you don't get them off fast enough, the sun burns them back into the paint...or maybe it just seems like that is what happens. I find it best to work in shade.

Hope this cleans for you.