Removing Dog Urine Sealed Onto Concrete Floor

Forgive this lengthy explanation/question, but it is unavoidable for it's a horrible situation I'm stuck in!
While on vacation, our house sitter used Mop N Glo on our sealed concrete floors to clean up our big dog's pee and poop accident. Unfortunately I'm certain the house sitter (teenage friend of my teenager, a mistake yes I know) didn't bother to clean the areas before using Mop N Glo, basically sealing everything onto the floor!

It's been a week and I have tried everything. Please someone help!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Oh no!

I googled How to Remove Mop & Glo and there are a couple methods you could try for 'build up' but give it a try for your situation too.

1. Vinegar Solution
2. Baking Soda Blend
3. Ammonia Option

Reference: http://homeguid  oors-105767.html

I would make a paste with baking soda and vinegar,scrub the spot. Rinse and repeat.

I don't know if it will remove the Mop n Glo,but it sure as heck is not going to do anything for those pet stains or odors !! Tried it, didn't get anything but some'fizzing' & left over dried up baking soda residue..If you find a solution, please let me know.. My concrete is untreated, gross & embarrassing!! Ugh

I had tried vinegar but it remained smelly, the baking soda/vinegar paste worked brilliantly!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Acid washing the concrete or products formulated for urine removal from concrete is your best choice. If acid washing, be sure to wear protective eye covering, waders and rubber gloves.