Removing Industrial Grease on Cheer Uniform

This past weekend at my daughter's cheer competition they were instructed to sit on the floor next to the bleachers. And one by one they all had a dark brown, grayish grease on their uniforms. So having to compete the following day and staying in a hotel this is what I tried so far. First was treatment with Tide to Go at the competition, didn't work. Then at the hotel I tried Dawn which didn't work. Someone suggested shampoo yet again, that didn't work. I even rubbed it with an alcohol swab as a Hail Mary! Also the uniform was been washed in cold water and line dried between each treatment. Please help!

I would love to know if you ever got it out. My daughter got grease on the skirt of her brand new cheer skirt bottoms and i cant get it out - deb770@yahoo.com