Removing Pet Urine Stain on Wood Floor

I have a pool table on floorboards, but I put felt under the legs to prevent scratches. My cat has peed on it and left a big stain. Can anyone please tell me how to get the stain off? Thank you.

Anonymous
Best Answer

3% peroxide ,put in a spray bottle and let it set about an hour. Repeat over a few days and you should see a difference .

I have used the peroxide for several days...there has been no difference regarding smell or stain, that's a waste of time.
I did however try a solution of a cup of peroxide, a cup of antibacterial listerine & half a cup of water mixed that worked well on the smell (gonna try the Nature's Miracle cleaner for the stain). Leave the mixture on the areas for 30-45 mins...longer if especially bad...then mop up & put baking soda on the areas & leave overnight then sweep up & mop to get any left over baking soda up. Works great for the smell!