Removing Urine Odors from Wood Furniture

Category Odors
Urine odors on wood furniture can be very persistent. There are several good methods to try for this cleaning job. This is a guide about removing urine odor from wood furniture.

I own an armoire that is over 100 years old that belonged to my grandmother. She used to store her chamber pot in it in the daytime. Although I have refinished the outside and lined the inside, that nasty odor lingers. How can I seal it or remove it?

Answers

Best Answer

Sprinkle every corner of it with baking soda and leave it in the sun. Afterwards, line it with dryer sheets.

Best Answer

Nok-Out is a product that removes odors very well. You can get it at Amazon.

You could try to use kilz on the inside after you air it out well and deodorize it.