Removing Yellow Stains in Refrigerator

I want to know how to remove a lot of deep yellow staining inside a caravan frig. It is also down the inside door edges. I believe the frig has stood empty for a long time.

ONe easy first thing to try is to use two tablespoons of baking soda and four tablespoons of bleach added to two cups of warm water. After leaving the mixture on for 5 to 10 minutes, you rinse it off and see what happens.

Some people advocate using straight up ammonia, though NEVER EVER USE AMMONIA AND BLEACH TOGETHER, or even in proximity to each other. I did thta once by mistake and almost died.

I would carefully use some vinyl pool cleaner, always wear gloves and best to do it outside. Some cleaners have acid in them, keep water near to rinse your skin if you spill any.

Sometimes aging plastic yellows. It's impossible to whiten.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesOctober 18, 2016
🎃