Removing a Scarf From a Knifty Knitter

I have finished my Knifty Knitter scarf. But I don't know how to take it off the loom or how to end the stitch before I take it off?

Erica from NY

Answers:

Removing a Scarf From a Knifty Knitter

I love the Knifty Knitter. Here is a website that I find invaluable:

Here is Isela's personal site (she is the one who does a lot of the loom designs and her site offers great instructional videos!)

isela.typepad.com

Hope that helps. Enjoy surfing and learning.

Crystal (04/05/2007)

By Crystal Miller

Removing a Scarf From a Knifty Knitter

For a round loom, just play musical pegs. Take the loop off of peg 2, and put it on peg 1. Knit off. Then move the new loop from peg 1 onto peg two. Then do it again with the next two until the end. Just cut the thread and put it on a needle and bring it through the last loop and you're done.

For a straight loom (like the KK purple), if you have used both sides, bring all the loops over from one side to the other and knit off. Then do the same thing as the round loom. If you've only used one side, you're good to go with the round loom instructions.

CFBandit (04/06/2007)

By Concetta