OtherRepair

Repairing a Comforter

So I bought a beautiful comforter online from Target. I didn't notice right away that it isn't sewn together at all. The fill is flat and moves around whenever you move it. The top and bottom don't have any stitching holding the fill in place. I feel like I can fix it, but can't seem to find any techniques online to do this!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I would return it immediately and get one that is made properly.

You could watch some YouTube videos on machine quilting techniques, but it still may not lay right if the fill is of poor quality. Your best bet is to find one at an in person venue so you can check for the quality before you buy. Post back with an update!

I'm sorry but when a product is made properly, I just feel it should be returned.
Target is a very customer oriented store so you should have no problem returning this.
It does not matter if you have a receipt or if it has been laundered; Target will take it back.
This is one of those times it may be best to 'demand' a good product or refund of money.

Home and Garden Repair OtherSeptember 30, 2019
🎃