OtherRepair

Repairing a NEC Dterm 80 Phone

I have lines on my phone blinking along with the feature button. I have 4 NEC Dterm 80 phones in my restaurant, and these defaults are causing 3 of the phones to not ring. I don't know what happened, it started a day ago. What do I do to repair them?

According to this website, there was an issue with the phones. Call the company. sundance-communications.com/.../NEC_Dterm_80_Display_Issues

You may have trouble getting help because these seem to be several years old and when NEC stops support on a product they will only refer you an NEC technician in your area. But it would not hurt to ask for help.

• This thread is from 2008 and does not actually give any information on how to contact anyone for help.
  • sundance-communications.com/.../NEC_Dterm_80_Display_Issues
  • Ad

• If you still have your manual you may find something that will help you but I'm pretty sure you have to "fix" each phone individually.
  • Here is a link to get a User's Guide and it might have something you can use.
  • www.bates.edu/.../Dterm-i-MANUAL.pdf
  • Here are a couple of links that state they will answer questions so try these first.
  • www.startechtel.com/.../
  • www.necam.com/.../
  • You may have to Google NEC Dterm repair shops with your zip and hopefully there will be several to choose from.
  • It will cost you for a trip to your restaurant but they can reset every phone to the way it should be.