OtherRepair

Repairing the Leg on a Horse Figurine

My horse's leg is broken in one place, but it is still attached. I was seeing how much it is going to cost to get it fixed if it can. Can you please let me know if it can? I had gotten it as a gift from my mom who had passed away. I love it so much that I don't want to throw it out.

Get Gorilla Glue. It will make a permanent bond.

Thank u

I feel your pain on that. I broke something my late dad gave me. It was wood and my hubby repaired it with regular super glue from the dollar store and it has been fine.

If it is ceramic/glass you could use E6000 glue (if you get a Michael's or Joann Fabric 50% off coupon, it makes it affordable).

I found it to be easy to work with and gives a good, clean hold. Just be careful to use it in a well ventilated space. It has a smell, but they all do to me, so I am not a good judge of bad smells