Replacement O Ring for a Sunbeam Bread Machine

I've had a Sunbeam bread machine for years. The machine itself continues to hold-up well, but I've had to replace the baking pan multiple times. The last time, and this time, all that's wrong is that the o-ring (retention seal) in the middle of the spindle shaft (that the mixing paddle sits on) has worn out. This means the spindle shaft wobbles a bit, can be removed, and most importantly does not retain liquids well.

I assume this o-ring is a tiny, thin rubber o-ring, but don't know that for sure. I guess it could be metal. Is this an available part, or do I just hope to get lucky and find a workable replacement at a hardware store?

Here is a site that sells replacement parts for your machine. It looks like you'll need to buy the complete unit and not just the O-Ring to replace this. Normally on these machines they are not metal they are a rubber gasket type of ring.

Sorry forget to add the link - www.ereplacementparts.com/sunbeam-5891-bread-maker-parts-c...

So, the solution is to buy an entire baking pan assembly for $26 instead of finding a replacement o-ring for the kneading spindle? That's not a great solution.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 10, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-11 23:05:47 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Product FinderConsumer Advice