Replacing a Jump Ring on Jewelry
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
October 17, 2018
Don't throw out a broken necklace. You can replace the broken jump ring. I bought a package of assorted sizes at Michaels.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- broken necklace
- replacement jump ring
- 2 pliers
- Use two pairs of pliers and place one on each side of the jump ring. The part that opens should be on top.
- Move one pair of pliers towards you and one away from you, opening the jump ring.
- Put both ends of the broken necklace on the jump ring.
- Place the pliers in the same position as before. This time, the pairs of pliers will go in the opposite direction, closing the necklace.
- Enjoy your fixed necklace.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.